Thursday, June 23, 2016

She Gave Me Anal Sex Because She Wants to Get Married a Virgin


Hello LAila,
Please hide my identity, i am a 2nd year student of Ebonyi state uni. Please i want to know if any one knows the dangers associated with anal sex. Their is this new girl that i am dating and she is a virgin. She is the one who introduced me to having sex through the anus. She said it was because she wants to remain a virgin. We have done it twice. The first time I was skeptical because i ha-vent done anal before. The though of fucking the smelly place was somehow so i was feeling strange and all but it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. My problem started the second time.
Shit was coming out and when i was banging her from the back, I saw shit smeared on my dick and I instantly lost my erection and the smell was disgusting. I just asked her to suck me so i can release. I fell sick 2 days later, I was going to toilet every 2 minutes. I couldn't go for lectures. Anything i ate turns to liquid and will just go straight down to my anus and will pass out like water. I was begging my friend to be helping me draw water from the well as I kept messing up the toilet. The running stomach lasted 5 days and I spent almost all my pocket money on drugs. The chemist guy told me that I have diarrhea and that it was caused by a certain bacteria. I dont know if it was a normal occasional sickness or if i got the bacteria from the anal sex.  i have recovered now and my girl will be coming tomorrow from presco to spend the weekend with me. I dont know what to do. please does any one know if anal sex can cause running stomach or am I just being paranoid.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :